Who Am I?I am the Information and Communications Technology Coordinator of a non-denominational school in the Blue Mountains, west of Sydney.
Apart from my Coordinator role, I teach Mathematics and Computing Studies (mainly software programming).
And When I'm Not At School?I can be found:
- on the squash court or tennis court;
- hiding behind the piano of the Blue Mountains Jazz Ensemble;
- in the kitchen, cooking up a storm while pretending to ignore my wife's complaints about yet another mess;
- chauffeuring the kids somewhere;
- hiding somewhere with my nose in a book.